Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

A - Age you got your first kiss: 13
B - Band listening to right now: Kings of Leon
C - Crush: Indiana Jones
D - Dad's name: Steve
E - Easiest person to talk to: My sisters...sorry can't contain to just one person
F - Favorite bands at the moment: Kings of Leon, Ben Harper, Mazzy Star, Modest mouse
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?: when I was a child, Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Kansas City
I - Instruments: PS3 controller
J- Junior High: Mission Valley Middle School
K - Kids: Two, ages 7 & 6, and they walk on all fours.
L - Longest car ride ever: Brookside, Kansas City, Mo to Anacostia, Washington, D.C.
M - Mom's name: Trish
N - Nicknames: Crumbles, Mush, Mary Jane--Murphy called me puddin' pop once...only once...never again.
O- One wish: I wish the Harry Potter movies were exactly like the books
P - Phobia[s]: the Dark, silverfish, elevators
Q - Quote: "I'm a living sunset, lightning in my bones. Push me to the edge but my will is stone. Because I believe in a better way."-- B. Harper
R - Reason to smile: I woke up today
S - Song you sang last: "Kickapoo"-- Tenacious D
T - Time you woke up [today]: 9:04 am
U - Unknown fact about me: I've never eaten a peach
V - Vegetable you hate: I've never had a vegetable I hated
W - Worst habit(s): procrastinating
X - X-rays you've had: my head, both arms & my hind quarters
Y - Yummy food: anything Murph cooks, D'Lish in Sedona
Z - Zodiac sign: Leo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved it. so glad you answered those questions.

love you.

jess said...

That was totally fun, Mar! Ooooh I wish I had me some D'Lish right now too :)