Sunday, March 30, 2008

I was tagged...

5 things you probably never wanted to know about me....its Kate's fault, she tagged me.

1) I knew Murphy was my 'soul mate' when he told me, soon after we met, that he had ridden his bike on Harrison Ford's property

2) I eat my hash browns with syrup on them

3) I can't do a cartwheel

4) At any given moment I can tell you where and when I got every article of clothing I am wearing (including socks & undies)

5) I HATE shaving, I would have everything waxed if I could afford it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn;t learn how to do a cartwheel until i was 15

jess said...

Love your post, Marri. I'm thinking about #4, I think I can name everything I own too (where I got it, when, etc). I'm cuckoo like that!

Glad you found your "soul mate" :) :)

Marri said...

I think its a girl thing---knowing where you stuff came from, its like for guys they know who pitched how many innings at the 3rd game of the '96 world seris. I think we fill our head with much more important stuff like I bought these pants at Abercrombie for $78, ten years ago :)

Marri said...

Kathryn---teach me the ways of the cartwheel.