Sunday, April 20, 2008

Finally!

Ok so, I have wanted a Gorilla Pod forever. Mike and Jess introduced me to the wonderful invention; a mini-tripod with flexible legs! Mike used it several times when we (my mams & sis) came to visit a little over a year ago. I think it is the most fascinating little treasure---and now I have one!

Mine is green...surprised?





It makes picture taking in any environment easy as pie (unless I'm making the pie--and then it is far from easy). Ok, so it makes picture taking easy as picking up a pie from the local pie shop. ---like who has a local pie-shop?

That reminds me of my friend Marjorie, she got me a card once for my birthday that said, "If things don't work out for you, let's run away and start a pie shop. Happy Birthday." She didn't write this in herself, it was printed on the inside of the card....I love random cards. Ok, enough randomness.

This is my first picture using my new pod....chillin' with the Buddhas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool, mar. is the pod wrapped around the railings? very awesome.

makes sense for you to have a gorilla pod...because you are kinda monkey'ish

Marri said...

Yes it is, and I probable could have taken the picture without the pod, but oh well!

10 Days!!!!!!