Thursday, May 29, 2008

5 Things...

Ok so , the LOST season finale is this evening and that means don't even think about trying to get a hold of me between the hours of 7 & 10pm CST. Not only is it a 2-Hr finale, but of course we have to watch last week's again, and then we will probably watch the finale twice because, heck, so much is going to happen?!
Thank God for DVR.
I know it sounds like obsession and that is probably because it is. So in light of my entertainment obsession and the fact that I am shooting for daily blogging (Ah?!), I have comprised a 5 Things list.
And I tag all you other entertainment freaks out there in the blogging world (Kate, Ahem.)

5 favorite TV shows:
1. LOST
2. Six Feet Under
3. The Office
4. Deadwood
5. Dexter

5 favorite "Reality" TV shows
1. Cash Cab
2. Top Chef
3. The Iron Chef
4. Ninja Warrior
5. Ghosthunters

5 favorite movies
1. Fight Club
2. 40 Year Old Virgin
3. The Indiana Jones Series
4. Life As A House
5. The Lord of the Rings trilogy
(yes I know I cheated on these)

5 favorite actors
1. Harrison Ford
2. Morgan Freeman
3. Johnny Depp
4. Christian Bale
5. Will Smith

5 favorite actresses
1. Cate Blanchett
2. Parker Posey
3. Maggie Smith
4. Catherine O'Hara
5. Allison Janney

Ok, so that's five 5s. I now realize I watch entirely too much television and what's worse is how difficult is was to narrow them down to five.

2 comments:

jess said...

LOVE the race before (and even after!) pictures......and I have to agree with my Mom, you are VERY BRAVE!!

Love you much!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...i am finally checking your blog! sorry i have been absent.

i will get right on that tagging thing soon!