Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ok, a real post.....finally

Alright, alright, I know it has been a while since I posted a real post. I DID think my LOST posts would generate a bit more attention, but apparently Kate is no longer blogging (Ha HA Katesters). And my life is a bit boring hence the lack of creative blogging.

Things I have been doing this summer so far:

*missing my seesters like a fat kid at purge camp misses cake
*missing my brosef quite a bit too (tear, sniff)
*trying to keep my house clean (Drat, I wish magic was real)
*re-reading the 7th book in the HP series
*re-watching LOST season 1
*and when its NOT raining, I have been over at the pond with Mama J. Here are some pics:








I know it sounds crazy but I LOVE having my mother-in-law only two doors down, it is so wonderful to have her so close! The other night, I went over to see Louie's new haircut...He was thoroughly embarrassed and you can see why:!



Oh it cracks me up!


And we saw a baby bunny too. I had to stay really far away as to not scare her off so the picture is blurry but once I zoomed, I got a pretty decent shot?!





Well, that's all for now. I still have a "Things that got me through the semester" post coming soon. I leave you with a classic picture of my Murphs....

3 comments:

jess said...

Great post Marri!! I love Jan's poor cat - that is hilarious, and no wonder he was all sad in the pictures, wouldn't we all be? :)

I miss you and love you!

Tara said...

Oh that cat!!! Hahahaha!!!! What HAPPENED? Great pictures, too!! And that is so neat to have such a great relationship with your mil, so sweet. And when I meet Murphy, I'll be so happy to know I'll be able to recognize the top of his head. :)

Anonymous said...

jan's pond is looking great! i love all the blossoming!

i would be embarrassed if i had that haircut too.

and BTW i have returned to the blogging world. so there!