Monday, June 23, 2008

sorry about the naked guy...

...but it was rather funny. Ok, now on to things you actually WANT to see!




We had two pond firsts this past Sunday;

1st Tomato


AND

1st Lily Pad bloom



This picture is blurry but the fish still looks really cool.



The catfish was elusive as always, but you can just barely see him in this one.



I caught this little bee on a lily in our backyard, he is so tiny! My favorite pic of the day.



And to finish our day off together, we went and saw Iron Man, and it was very good; I highly recommend it.



Happy Blogging!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the bee picture! he is a tiny little baby!!! love it!

the last picture is great. you guys are so gorgeous!

Tara said...

So I had a comment all written out yesterday than I clicked "publish" and this page says "So sorry but Blogger is down". I would've thrown rotten vegetables at the screen if I could've.

It was something along the lines of I was SO excited to actually se Murphy's face wooooohoooooo!!!!! Next time, let's go for the eyes. :) Nice to meet you Murphy! Great pics!!!!

jess said...

I love that last picture of you guys too, you look so good together!

Marri - 2 weeks and we get to hang out!

Love you!

sapphirekc said...

I love the pic of you and Murphy! I love the matching shoes! Sort of. Anyway, I miss your guts, end of story. Hope you 5 are doing well!