Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Reasons

There are reasons why I haven't updated....


My 100th post is due up soon and I have been working on it diligently, but two weeks in and I am on #70, and already sick of myself. So you all have that to look forward to :)

I am currently obsessed, yes certifiably obsessed, with KOL right now. Any free moment I have is spent trying to find where I can accidentally run into them while we are in St Louie to see their show in about a month.

The puppers is a lot of work; good work, but a lot of work.

The garage sale, oh the garage sale, was a true test of my patience. I failed. F+.

On the upside, The Chiefs beat the Broncos two days ago! Take that Shanahan!

2 comments:

jess said...

Yep, those puppers are WORK for sure! Hang in there!!

Can't wait for your 100th post. I'm sure it will be awesome and entertaining :)

Anonymous said...

kudos to you for spending time on the 100th post ...post....i didn't have the patience for it!

love you.