Thursday, January 15, 2009

Year In Review 2008

Ok peeps, I am going to do this year in review thing 1 month at a time. I have limited computer access and I think it will work best for me. Sorry to drag it out but I know ya all love me still :)



January 2008

We spend most of this month literally coming down from out trip to Colorado to hang with the Apostles over Christmas. A blast to be with family, can't believe that was over a year ago!! Spring semester starts with me on TV for a class and Murphy tackling his math classes head on - two 8 week, expedited courses back to back of numbers - my hubs is a brave soul. I'm on a TV set for my women's lit course, this causes random people to come up to me and tell me they have seen me on TV. AWKWARD!! Also, Murphy and I entertain the idea of getting a dog. Already this January has proved more exciting (maybe not the best word for what this month has been)then the past year, but that's another post, a way other time--I've got 11 more months of last year to do!

No comments: