Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Father Daughter Dance

Ashley and her pops, my friend Aron, went to the father daughter dance at her school a couple of weeks ago. Look how freaking adorable my little peach pie crust is!!



Her dad looks pretty good too! Aron, you clean up well :)





She got to showcase her new do. Her and her mom are now sporting the same sassy haircut, although Sarah's cut is more 'naughty' according to Murphy and Christian.





Awe.

Prom is going to be here before you know it. Poor girl, prom is going to be embarrassing for her. You should have seen her mother and I on the first day of kindergarten. I just can't believe how time is flying!!

3 comments:

potato junk mom said...

I cannot believe she has grown so much...it seems just yesterday she was yelling NO! no-no .No-no was Angels name for a long time after that remember?mom

Unknown said...

My little baby! Yeah, she has no idea what life will be like in a few years, with us!:)

Anonymous said...

how precious.