Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our New Baby!!

We would like to introduce you to our new computer!!! As you all know Murph and I have been without a PC since October. Due to life getting in the way of a new computer we just hadn't gotten around to it. We used the public library and once the semester started, I had access at school, but it was much more difficult then I hoped it to be. Most importantly, my blogging suffered greatly as did my communication with anyone not living in the KC area, and even some of those living in the area. Well, thanks to our favorite Colorado couple, we now have a personal computer....


This is Henry



And I'll let him do the talking...

6 comments:

jess said...

Cute post, Henry :) Welcome to the blogworld!

Marri said...

Thank you Jess for being the loyal 'commentor'!! I think you may be the only one reading this blog :)

Anonymous said...

I'm reading it! So glad you have a computer!! Henry is a great name too...LOVE IT! BTW, I am back in blogging action!

Unknown said...

Um excuse me my love.... Now that you are blogging again I will comment on everything! I love Henry

Anonymous said...

Whoa, it's your 5th comment! This blog is really gaining momentum!

potato junk mom said...

Wow how awesome is that???? Yay !
muah!