Thursday, March 5, 2009

B Ball

Last Friday, I went to Ashley's basketball game. This is the second game I have been to and already I can see her skills improving. It's crazy to watch her learn something and get better at it. She is no longer afraid of shooting the ball, and she is by far the best defender on her team!! I believe her team is undefeated (Sarah, verify), the first game I went to went into overtime and resulted in a victory; the most intense basketball game I have ever watched. During this last one, they stomped the competition with a 32 over 11 win!








This shot is so blurry but still one of my favorites. (click on it, its better that way)








Love this one of her getting some 'air'






She usually stops making eye contact with me half way through the game due to embarrassment from all the photo taking. I really drive her nuts with all the pictures!

After the game, we went back to Ashley's and had a slumber party. We stayed up way past her bedtime and watched the new Indiana Jones movie. We spent most of the next day together too, starting with breakfast; check out the crazy hair! We were snowed in for most of the day, playing War & Go Fish. A great Saturday with one of my favorites!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They have lost 2 games! I love that picture of you and her