Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Mushy Peach Pie Crust"

The title may be confusing for some, so let me explain. A long time ago in a galaxy not so far away called Prairie Village, someone gave me the nickname Mush. There are still a few who refer to me solely as Mush (Ahem, Sarah's parents). In fact, I don't think Mr. Thompson has ever once called me Marri. Now that I think about it, he must be the someone who bestowed this great nom de plume upon my little self.
So there's the 'mushy' part.
And if you have ever spent any time at all around me when I am with Ashley, then you know I call her my little peach pie crust. It just came out one day when I was saying good morning to her, made her mom laugh so hard she almost peed. Little peach just wasn't enough for her cuteness and pies aren't really that cute, so apparently my subconscious thinks that the crust of pie is the cutest part. So now Ashley will forever be my little peach pie crust. In the same way that she will always be 'the bean' to Murph.
So there's the 'peach pie crust' part.

Now here's the reason for the title:







I can't believe we aren't related!!





=)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

potato junk mom said...

That cracks me up..yes it WAS Sarah dad that gave you that name! and Ashley definitely has your nose.