Thursday, June 4, 2009

10 things...

Ok, so I skipped last week, sorry. I know y'all are so disappointed right? So I that means I have to think of a clever way to blog 10 things.

...Hmm, Ok, 5 current grumps; Followed by 5 other ways to look at those grumps:

1) Algebra class.

I) But, its one class closer to graduation.

2) Target pharmacy. They really made me mad today, let's just say supervisors were involved.

II) The pharmacy is a part of Target and so I will eventually get over it, because after all, who can live without Target?

3) I am at work all the time lately.

III) I really like the people I work for and with, so yeah, there are worse ways I could spend my time.

4) Mariachi music.

IV) Could be worse, it could be bubble gum rock.

5) Luke warm coffee.

V) I am fortunate to have a microwave.


Thank you Tara for inspiring me to look at the bright side of things even if that takes a little work, its worth it.

4 comments:

Tara said...

It is worth it, isn't it? And I love how you do this list!! May have to copy that technique...and you brightened my day by posting this, so thank you!

So sorry about Target pharmacy...you should come to my Target pharmacy. I swear one the pharmacists, Kristi, and I are going to end up best friends. They even lend me pills when I'm out and they have to fax the dr. They rock! That's it, just move to Jax.

jess said...

Great post, Marri!! Love the idea to pair grumps with gratefulness :)

Carol said...

Wow! I think I need to adopt this way of thinking, too! There really are two sides to everything, aren't there?

Anonymous said...

love the optimism, seester! you are wonderful, you know that right? oh and i don't like lukewarm coffee either...i feel your pain.