Saturday, July 25, 2009

5 Things...

...that I feel you just must purchase the name brand of. Most the time I am all for saving a couple bucks and going the generic route, for most items its worth it but there are a few generics that just don't cut it. Here are 5 things that pay off in the end:

1) Cling Wrap. Glad is the only way to go if you want the wrap to actually cling.

2) Q-Tips. Unless you like the cotton to stay in your ear after your daily cleaning, Q-Tip brand q-tips are the only way to go.

3) Pizza Rolls. Ok, so I am a snack junkie and I love me some pizza rolls. Totino's only!!! I bought the store brand one time and seriously regretted it. I couldn't even finish the bag, that's saying a lot for a snack-a-holic like myself.

4) Scoops. The corn chip that goes the extra mile; an edible spoon of sorts. If you haven't been to a grocery store for a while, let me tell you chips are a high ticket item on the shopping list. Fritos are worth every penny.

5) Freezer bags. You freeze it for a reason right? If it wasn't worth anything, you would just throw it away. Ziplock knows and understands this.

2 comments:

jess said...

Absolutely true on all accounts :)

Tara said...

Love this post. :) :)