Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Blog


Ok, so this is the only picture I brought home from Colorado. Because I was having so much fun hanging out with Mike and Jess...and Kate and Murph..and Kerri & Sarah..and mom & Brian, and Uncle Mike, oh, and Sarge, and Jake and Maggie......(check team apostle for more pics).


We had such a relaxing holiday, and I some much needed sister time! The best present of all was time spent drinking coffee with my sisters, and just hanging around the house.


Quick Highlights:


1) My sister and husband started a club whose motto reads 'Its Crack-a-Lackin'


2) Drank the best margaritas in town


3) My husband's new BFF walks on all fours


4) "HEY BIRD!!!!"


5) 4 cars in ONE garage...nice. (could swap the truck for 2 geo prizims and make it 5)


6) LOTS of mountain air...lots of mountain beer too.


7) Fell on my butt about 9 times due to ice, snow, wind, or dog; bruised only my pride.


8) Secret Apostle Mission, CODENAME: S.A.M.


9) Best stocking opening since the WHO's sang DAh-WHO-DorIs. (Grinch reference)


10) I am apparently really comfortable to fall asleep on

3 comments:

jess said...

Great blog, Mar!! I love the highlights reel. Very fun.

And yes, you're comfortable to fall asleep on. But then, us Price girls can sleep anywhere :)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA great wa yto sum up the best christmas ever!

i will say i am pretty excited that I was the only picture you escaped with.

and for murphy: plumber pride.

Anonymous said...

i love the pic i have to say the highlights are pretty cool i miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lufs you lots sis sarah