Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Full Semester Swing

The title says it all. Murph and I are spending quite a bit of our time as students these days. Only a couple weeks in and we are already feeling the school stress. Murph has learned that numbers (although they are avoiding it at all costs) are our friends, and I am learning that math will MOST definatly be the last college course I ever take...I mean the very last one. I have also discovered that you CAN read too much Virgina Woolfe in one day and I am ACTUALLY happy to have two science courses this semester. Ultimatly enjoying my studies...its a good stress...if there is such a thing.

BIG SHOUT OUT to the APOSTLES. Thank you so much for making this semester possible among many other things you make possible in my life :)

Posts will be few and far between until March when Murph is done with his semsester (JEALOUS!!!!), and I will be on spring break.
I will leave you with the funniest thing I heard someone say today,
"Oh, as soon as you are done, google Angelina at the SAG awards, I want to see how pregnant she looks." This quote is so funny to me.

PEACE OUT!
(sorry for mis-spellings, blogger won't check, and you all know I am my father's daughter)

1 comment:

jess said...

Big SHOUT OUT to you and Murph! You guys are working so hard, and we are so proud of you!!

Much love.