Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fashionably Late Love

26 (because I'm 26) things I Love
1. My Husband
2. Using something up all the way
3. Snow. Lots & lots of snow
4. Climbing trees
5. Singing at the top of my lungs
6. My boys; Tyler Thailand Durden & Joaquin Fine White China
7. Being in the mountains
8. Taking a really great picture
9. The live version of Roses From My Friends by Mr. Ben Harper
10. When someone or something turns out exactly how you expected
11. My dear friend Ms. Ani Difranco
12. The house I grew up in on Prairie Lane
13. Avacodo eggrolls from BJ's in Tucson
14. Playing the movie game
15. The sound and smell of a tattoo shop
16. The Oregon coast
17. My heritage
18. My sisters
19. Laughing with Kate
20. Reading a really good book
21. Live shows
22. Crab legs :(
23. Tequila in the form of a margarita...or four
24. Driving down the 101
25. Playing video games with Murph
26. The great state of Arizona

7 things I don't love
1. I don't love that Arizona is not where I live
2. I don't love that Fort Collins is 9 to 13 hours away depending on whose driving
3. I don't love that Kate lives so far away
4. I don't love the way shoe stores smell
5. I don't love season finales
6. I don't love the healing process of a tattoo
7. I don't love stocking beer

1 comment:

jess said...

Love it Mar!! Thanks for playing!!