Friday, April 10, 2009

"Let me get away on a holiday...

...we could call everyone we know, go to Colorado"--(The Followill boys; My Third House off Because of the Times)

So I am heading to Colorado today to see the Katesters. Beautiful day to fly; in KC right now it is rainy and windy. Oddly, I am kinda freaking out. Flying never bothers me...

Until today. Why am I telling you this? Because to calm my nerves I am going to blog. What am I going to blog? The people I love, Brian and Sarah's baby shower. Brian and Sarah had much better weather on the day of their party, it was just awesome outside that day, allowing for everyone to mingle in and out of the house.



This is Amanda and Sarah, the 2 pregos!! These gals have virtually the same due date but I bet you can tell who is having twins!





Lots of presents and friends. Two of them shown here, Aron in the blue (nice face Ronis) and TJ in orange; TJ and his wife Jill hosted the party for the happy couple. I have no pictures of Jill because she was running around crazy trying to make everything perfect for Sarah and Bri. (And she did an amazing job!)





Love this pic of Brian and Madeline, Maddie is going to be quite the little helper when her new baby brother and sister arrive.





About halfway through present opening, Brian stated "There better be something Royals in here somewhere!" He got his wish, two matching baby Kansas City Royals hats.





These say Good Things Come in Twos. I love this picture of Sarah.



Brian looks as though he is having a serious moment here. I can't believe my best bud is having twins.





Kyle giving Sarah a run for her money with his beer belly.





Congratulations Sarah and Brian!! So happy for you both and I can't wait to meet your twins!

2 comments:

jess said...

Hope you're having fun in FoCoCo!!! We can't wait to see you Tuesday! Love you Mar.

Anonymous said...

so glad you are here!!