Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5 Things

5 Things I really like about my new job

1) The people I work with are pretty great

2) The people I work for treat me like an adult (not use to this one)

3) It's closer to home so I can walk to work now

4) The food is amazing

5) I still see many customers from my old job since I am in the same neighborhood


5 Things I don't really like about my new job

1) Instead of the ice machine being 3 feet away, it is more like 30 yards away. (Seriously, its down the block and in the basement)

2) Working until 2am

3) The animosity

4) I miss my friends at Jalapenos

5) I'm the rookie

3 comments:

jess said...

It's totally hard being the new guy :) Love you!

potato junk mom said...

If anyone can be the new kid on the block it's you! I am so proud of you..Mom

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to come try out your new place!
-Akmed