Friday, May 15, 2009

Meghan's Day

I can't believe it has been a year.
Can you?
Do you see her as much as I do?
Everywhere.
I see her smile, I hear her laugh
But its like the wind,
Gone before I can catch it.
I miss her
Everyday, I miss her.
Why was she going so fast?
Why did she lose control?
Why didn't I know the last time I saw her was the last time I was going to see her?
Ever.
I met Mehgan
on the top of a mountain we skied down,
atop the roof of a house we built,
at the top of the stairs I fell down.
I'll meet you again girl,
At the top.




@

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

love you sister. praying for you during this week. you and your friends are amazing. loves.

Tara said...

Hugs, sweetie.

Jeff and Christina's Kitchen said...

That is beautiful.