Thursday, June 16, 2011

5 random things...

...I bet you didn't know about me.

1. I miss pork like you wouldn't believe. It's just a matter of time before those damn carnitas do me in.

2. I freaking love me some classical piano. I can listen to Beethoven all day.

3. I haven't chewed gum in over a decade. People around me are constantly chewing gum. They all think I'm crazy because I don't chew gum.

4. I honestly have no idea if I want kids. I shouldn't be indifferent about this at my age. All of my friends have kids; all of them.

5. I miss land lines and loathe texting. The fact that I communicate largely by text message only makes me loathe it more.

2 comments:

jess said...

love this post...totally didn't know you didn't chew gum:) mike doesn't either!

and p.s. it's definitely not weird that you're indifferent about wanting kids, even at this point in your life. i always say "at some point if my biological clock starts ticking, then i'll listen to it. and if not, i'm okay if we don't have kids." :)

love you!

Anonymous said...

Marri, you are so interesting! I love to read your posts because they always help me get to know you better!

Carol Price