Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Late News"

Well, its a bit over due but ......

I was about to post yet another dog post when I realized I still haven't posted Ashley's #8 or 4Th of July pics.


Ashley celebrated her 8Th birthday while I was out of town visiting family, so Murph was in charge of pictures of her celebration. Unfortunately, KC had the hardest rain of the summer that day so everyone was soaked to the bone and huddling under cover! Murphy still managed to snap some great photos of the girl-growing-up-too-fast.



A familiar eye roll at Dad.



Cool cupcake tower for the birthday girl. Ok, now I want a cupcake like never before!




My personal favorite Ashley 'look'.




A week earlier, we celebrated Independence Day at the North home. (I know, I am seriously behind)


Gravity works! Aron & Ashley picking up Aron's finest moment of the night.







Yes, they are using a cigarette to light it, and no, I don't know what it is or what its going to do. Considering both these points, I try not to think about the alcohol involved.




Sarah stayed away from the bottle rockets this year, seeing as she shot one into my stomach two years ago :)


Landon was my highlight of the evening, he was so impressed with the fireworks!



Its been a busy summer so far....it going by too fast. Before I know it, Murphy and I will be celebrating our 1st anniversary!

2 comments:

jess said...

Wow! Hard to believe you're coming up on your first year married!! I'm so proud of you guys, and I love you both!

Anonymous said...

love all the pictures. ummm when the HECK did ashley grow up? craziness!