Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cashious Maximus


So you are wondering what our little friend has been doing his first three weeks with his new family! Here you go!


I got to meet Uncle Pete (will you please freakin' bring Mel next time!). Sorry for keeping you up all night with nails on plastic. That problem has been fixed with a comfy towel under my bed. My parents are new to this whole dog thing ya know?





My Murph built me my very own food stand. It scared the crap out of me at first but now I am used to it.





I have had several baths, and I still don't like the water! These pictures are from the charity dog wash benefiting GreyHounds.






I have had bagels, cupcakes, peanut butter, and cheese galore! Bagels are my favorite.






I've turned Tyler into a demon, he is now a follower of 'basement cat'.




All in all its been quite exhausting so I have managed to take several naps.





It's a pretty sweet life, I really love my new home.

4 comments:

April said...

Oh, Cash is such a SWEET dog! Looks like he's already getting the star treatment, that's how is should be!! Love the dish that Murph made him...he did a good job!!

Julie said...

Aw - thanks for sharing pics. Cash seems like a super dog. And thanks for going to the dog wash that benefits greyhounds!

jess said...

Cash is so sweet, Marri! I love the picture of him napping with Murph. You guys are giving him a great new home, and he looks fully appreciative!! :)

Anonymous said...

how stinking adorable! i was wondering how the pup was doing! he is absolutely precious!

nice handy work withthe stand murphy, looks awesome!