Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Photo


We have been meaning to take a family photo ever since we adopted Cash. MPR collects pictures of the dogs with their new owners, but we have either been working or it has been raining. We finally found a day to go up to The Scout.



The Scout looks out over Kansas City, every 3rd grade class in the Kansas City area takes the field trip to this spot. During a semester at Penn Valley, my geology class took that same field trip. From the school, you basically just walk cross the street. The area has changed quite a bit since my 3rd grade field trip. (Lets just say I was happy to have my 65lb. Pit Bull and 6'4" husband with me)



I didn't notice my 35mm camera battery was dead until I set it up for photo taking, drat! Luckily I packed the digy for such an occasion!









2 comments:

jess said...

What a cute little family you have!!!

Anonymous said...

um i love that field trip. seriously, one of my favorites!

great pictures! my fav is the last one!!