Saturday, September 13, 2008




Can you all believe it has been a freakin' year already? I'll update this post throughout the day....





While on our honeymoon, Murphy and I passed this glorious looking field. These went on for what seemed like miles, and were so breathtaking. I finally convinced him to pull over for a picture, but being the novice photog, I had to take like a million shots to get the right one. I am short and the fence kept getting in the way which was really bumming me out, so I tried to stick my camera between the railings.

Mind you Murphy is in the van, looking at the map, trying to decide where to go next. Point being, he's not looking at me. So he didn't see me when I went flying into the roadside ditch after being shocked by the electric fence I was sticking my head into.

I stood up, wondering how I got on the ground, and looked to my husband (Whose head was down reading a map). I looked to the fence. I walked to the van in a sort of stunned manner, got in, and we started to drive. About 30 seconds down the road, I said aloud, "I got electrocuted by that fence and it knocked me on my a**!"
Murph slams on the brakes and makes me repeat the alphabet, my name and address, and my current location.

But the picture is really nice huh?




Ok, so that is one random story that came up as I was looking through pictures from Arizona.

ABOUT DINNER!!! We have recently been on this Thai food kick and Murphy is making curry tonight.




...see our wedding cake topper in the background? :) (Neither my hubs nor I ate any wedding cake at our reception)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Marri & Murphy!!

Love the fence story! So great to know that Murphy is always totally plugged in to your every need!

Carol

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary my loves!!!!!

I am so happy for the both of you

jess said...

That fence story cracks me up!! Happy Happy Anniversary to you guys this week. What a blessed first year you've had. Love you both!

potato junk mom said...

I can't believe I forgot your anniversaries Marri,Murph,Mike and Jess! Please forgive me and know I love you all to pieces.Such beautiful brides and handsome grooms..of course I am somewhat biased.So...did you eat cake? and then pepto????