Friday, September 12, 2008

September 12th

Hey all out there in blog world! Sorry I have been a bit absent (I know, story of my life). Today is a big day for a few ladies (& a Gent) I know and I wanted to wish them a happy one.


The first birthday wish goes out to a little one celebrating her 1st! Happy Day to you Elena! Thank you so much for letting us borrow your Aunt Jess on the day you were born, my biggest memory of my rehearsal dinner is you being born. Can't wait to meet you someday!


And Happy day to you Christina, just a reminder, you will always be 4 years older than me! That was such a privilege when we were young, changes a bit the older we get =)


And a very happy anniversary to my brother and his wife, Mike and Jess. You two bless my life and so many others in so many ways, I am so happy you have one another. Here's to another amazing year of adventures!

Love ya all!!!

2 comments:

jess said...

Thanks Marri!!! I am so glad to be here celebrating Elena's first with her :) We love you!

Anonymous said...

What a treat...many special moments on the same day! Happy Birthdays and Anniversay all!

Carol